Friday, May 02, 2008

Djogja Day 7


Yogyakarta - 2008 / Rony Zakaria

A week has passed in Jogjakarta. I really do enjoy living here so far, enjoyed it so much till I decided to extend my stay for another week.

I'm having fun but also in the same time doing my work here. And I don't know why, the situation, the people, the feeling, everything just goes on very well. What I can say is so far so good.

Tomorrow I'm going to do another adventure. Climbing Mt. Merapi which erupted two years ago in 2006.

I'm very much looking forward to it.

Standing on the peak. On the top. The peak of the world.

Feeling the greatest emotion in life.

Being human.

4 comments:

akbar said...

Yeh, smoga setelah main2 di yogya, lebih semangat lagi hidup di jakarta yang bikin gak semangat hidup.

Karolus Naga said...

kaliworo is the next huh .. count me in mate !!

masih punya dendam kartu merah ma kiper gw :D

billitone said...

gotta show us more photos.

patiently waiting with envy. wished I could travel a lot like you.

sisca j. esperanza said...

asik asik.... ditunggu foto2nyaaah...