Sunday, March 02, 2008

Exhibition in Taipei


I'm exhibiting several of my photos in an exhibition at River gallery, Taipei. Kloie Picot, a Canadian photographer based in Taiwan and a friend of mine, invited me to submit several of my work.

The exhibition itself is intended for charity. All the photos in the exhibition are for sale and all the profit will be given for the benefit of the Palestinian and Iraqi refugee.

I won't be coming since I'm still stuck in Jakarta right now. But certainly hope that the exhibition will doing well for the artists and the purpose.

5 comments:

Wanderer said...

selamat Ron, semoga sukses selalu dan charitynya berguna bagi yang membutuhkan

dinda said...

have i told you lately that I..am so proud of you? huhuhuuh...

om ronce emang toooop!

Anonymous said...

rontje, congratulations!!!

:)

vendy said...

mantabs kaliii :D

Karolus Naga said...

selamat bos ...

sukses terus dalam karya mu :)