Thursday, December 06, 2007

Getting Over Cambodia, Remembering Bali




It's been almost a week since I got back from my trip to Cambodia. It was really quite an experience, a lot of things happened in just 15 days being abroad. I need time to process all of those things in my head.

Just two days back in Jakarta, I got a freelance job to teach Computers. At first I was very reluctanct to accept, I was not in the mood to work instantly especially teaching in an 'office' kind of enviroment. But I needed the money to buy my next plain ticket out of Jakarta. So, I decided to accept the 5 days teaching job and will fly the next day to Bali, a place I can think of to escape from this old-boring Jakarta.

What I will do there? I haven't figured it out yet. I will have my camera with me, but shooting picures is not my primary intention this time. Relaxing, hanging out and going crazy on the other hand will definitely be in my schedule.

Two days to go.

5 comments:

Lius Yansen said...

Kyknya ntar selama di Bali pasti tangannya reflek melulu ngerogoh backpack buat ambil kamera d huehueheu. Met liburan ya :)

yenny said...

snorkling2 ???

Rony Zakaria said...

anything you want, madame :D

I'm at your service.

rdt said...

wah asyik tenane...
hehe.. bali..

tw said...

Get some awesome pictures there!