Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Turning 22

Yes, I'm a 22-years old today. Again like years before, I think what have I done with my life this whole year. Suprisingly, I realized that this year I've done more than any years before.

I feel that I made quite significant improvement in me, saying that now I know what I'm going to do with my life, make a bunch of new friends, and knowing the street paths in Jakarta (yes, I was totally blind before). But Satisfaction is not a word I feel right now, despite all the changing (in a good way of course) in my life, I don't quite get what I really want and realize there still a long long long way to go.

Well, that's how I feel about my birthday this year and I'm happy that all my friends congratulate me (well almost all :D). Well, this year I want to graduate from my undergraduate studies, my mom is already asking me when do I graduate (and why I still don't have a gf :( ). And also I hope I can gained a lot of ideas and knowldege in my study at ANTARA Gallery of PhotoJournalism.

Rony Zakaria
Student, Photojournalist Wannabe' and Gonnabe' (I hope so!)

2 comments:

atg said...

good to know that you know what you want to do

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday ya ron...
good luch with the piercing stuff :P

dinda